Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a terrific place for entry level professionals to start their career. Our corporate cornerstones - excellence, integrity, loyalty and generosity - are present in all of our interactions with each other, our franchised Operators, our vendors and our customers.
Our full-time, regular corporate staff members enjoy a broad benefits package that includes:
- Company-paid health, dental and vision coverage for staff member and dependents
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 5 percent company match
- Company-paid defined benefits pension plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- On-site fitness center with exercise classes, weight machines, racquetball and fitness consultants
- Discounts on tuition for WinShape® Camps for children of staff members
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site Jeannette Cathy Childcare Center
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state or local law.