The purpose of the Chick-fil-A Internship Program is to provide a high-caliber group of students an opportunity to enhance their educational experience and improve their career preparation. A key objective of the intern experience is to help students and recent graduates understand and appreciate the importance of building and maintaining strong work relationships in accomplishing results. We have designed the program to involve students in real work projects while also allowing time to experience many aspects of the Chick-fil-A corporate culture. The cultural experience includes significant executive exposure and numerous development opportunities.
As a Chick-fil-A Intern, you may participate in the following activities:
- A living history Vision and Values tour led by Dan Cathy, our President
- A team building, ropes course activity at WinShape WildernessSM on the campus of Berry College in the Georgia mountains
- "Lunch and Learn" discussions with senior executives and other key leaders
- Assessments and facilitated sessions to provide self-awareness so that the student will have a chance to learn new skills, explore career interests and meet new social and intellectual goals
- A day working in a Chick-fil-A Restaurant location as a Team Member
- A presentation to corporate staff at the end of the internship
Access will be provided to an on-site fitness facility, racquetball court, wallyball, group exercise classes and running trails. Lunch is served daily at no cost in our on-site cafeteria. Internship opportunities may exist in most corporate functions, including Accounting, Business Analysis, Corporate Communications, Design & Construction, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Menu Innovation, Operations, Strategic Events, Supply Chain and Training & Development. Most of our internships are located at our corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state or local law.