The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the quick-service restaurant industry. For an initial financial commitment of $5,000, selected franchisees (who we call Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant business. The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate the Restaurant on a full-time, hands-on basis.
Chick-fil-A Operators must successfully complete an extensive, multi-week training program prior to commencing operation of a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant business. With additional development courses and franchise support available, Chick-fil-A Operators are equipped to handle decisions and reap the rewards of a challenging business.
Become a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant Operator
You might want to continue researching an opportunity with Chick-fil-A if you:
This is not the right opportunity for you if you:
- Are looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in business leadership.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Are a results-oriented self-starter interested in growing a business.
- Are prepared to have no other active business venture.
- Are seeking an investment or an equity position in a business.
- Want to sell property to Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Are requesting that Chick-fil-A, Inc. build at a specified location.
- Are seeking multi-unit franchise opportunities.
- Would like to diversify your franchise portfolio.
Our Restaurant Operators come from a variety of backgrounds and work experiences – learn firsthand about a few of them. Learn More