At Chick-fil-A, we care about children and families. That's why we encourage our customers of all ages to stay fit and healthy by eating a well balanced diet and exercising regularly.
Chick-fil-A Food Facts
- For snacks on the go, bring along cut-up fresh fruits or vegetables, bananas, boxes of raisins, whole-grain crackers, low-fat granola bars or string cheese.
- When dining out, choose water or low-fat or fat-free milk instead of sodas and juice.
- Replace white bread with whole grain or whole wheat bread to increase fiber intake.
- Stick to small or regular size portions — don't “supersize.”
- When dining at restaurants, choose salad menu options and a side of fruit or low-fat yogurt snacks.
- Pack grapes or pre-sliced apples in kids' lunches.
- Introduce color to your family's diet by eating lots of different fruits and vegetables.