Spilled My Food!
I was dining at a Chick-fil-A restaurant and was so excited to eat my deluxe Spicy Chicken Sandwich. As I was walking to a table, a child was doing jumping jacks. His arm hit my tray and my food and cola spilled all over the poor kid. There was ketchup all over his head! I was upset for my food now all over the small boy.
A Chick-fil-A employee came out right away and made sure everyone was fine. We all were doing great except for a few bruises on Timmy's arm and condiments all over his sky blue shirt.
The nice people at Chick-fil-A gave me a fresh meal with a free chocolate milkshake. Timmy was given a free Icedream cone. I grabbed some napkins to clean up the mess, but Nick, a Chick-fil-A employee, had already mopped it up!
I was so touched I teared up a bit. Here I was, an ex-drill sergeant crying because of the kind acts displayed by Chick-fil-A employees. Thank you Chick-fil-A.