How To Be A Chick-fil-A Vip
WHY I LOVE Chick-fil-A
1. That chicken. OMG. My first Chick-fil-A was not until college and only then did I understand why people stood in line for just a chicken sandwich.
2. Chick-fil-A sauce is the stuff that dreams are made out of (I only wish they sold it in a bottle!)
3. Drive through service that is friendly, quick and done with a smile - no matter which one I go to!
4. Huge condiment spread. The Reos are condiment people so the fact that there is a station that's neat and tidy and anticipates all my needs, I love.
5. Sticky place-mats for the kids to keep them from eating off the table. (Had to be a mom that made that suggestion.)
6. Hello, another condiment!?! And ketchup reigns supreme for my husband. Plus, dip-accessible containers. (Why does anyone use those packets anymore?)
7. My son's favorite place to eat. I can always ensure I have a perfectly behaved son if I so much as dangle the idea of the "Cowplace" as a treat. (I'm not above incentive programs or bribery :)
8. Playground Sneaker Keeper to keep all the kids organized and hopefully, from coming home with the wrong ones.
9. Everyone loves the cow. I mean come on. That's a gimme.
10. Anything that makes my husband smile like this makes my "I Love List..." In this case, it was the Icedream. (Perfect to go with that cookie!)
11. Playground equipment that is indoors and allows for toddlers to play. Part of the reason Chick-fil-A won me over is that I could take my 18-month old and she could play without falling down in the dirt or going beyond her means.
12. Those cookies are that good! So good that I ordered them for my son's birthday party...too bad the kids didn't eat them because the adults had already snagged them all.