Mini-marshmallows and icing give a Chick-fil-A sweet treat a spooky twist.
This Halloween, transform the already delicious Chick-fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookies into a monstrously good treat!
No, this is not a trick. All it takes is a small cookie tray, a bag of mini-marshmallows and icing.
- Chick-fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookie Tray (small trays serve 12, while large trays serve 24)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Red decorating icing pouch
- White decorating icing pouch
- Carefully cut Chocolate Chunk Cookie in half and flip over
- Outline edges of both halves of cookie with red icing
- Place mini marshmallows on icing line of one side of cookie
- Carefully place the other cookie half on top of marshmallow “teeth”
- Draw fangs with white icing and enjoy!