Become an Operator
Our franchised Operators are the backbone of the Chick-fil-A chain. Chick-fil-A, Inc. stands ready to support each franchisee and to honor our heritage by fostering their dreams. Taking that commitment seriously, we are looking for long-term partners who are a good fit–and we know our Operators are, too.Express Domestic interest here
Express Canadian interest here
Take the next step
The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the quick-service restaurant industry. For an initial financial fee of $10,000 selected franchisees (who we call Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant business. Chick-fil-A, Inc. is also looking for people interested in franchised locations in Canada for an initial investment of $15,000 (CAD). The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate the restaurant on a full-time, hands-on basis.
Chick-fil-A Operators must successfully complete an extensive, multi-week training program prior to taking over operation of a franchised Chick-fil-A restaurant business. With additional development courses and franchise support available, Chick-fil-A Operators are equipped to handle decisions and reap the rewards of a challenging business.
You might be a great fit with Chick-fil-A if you:
- Are looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in business leadership.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Are a results-oriented self-starter interested in starting and growing a business.
- Are prepared to have no other active business venture.
This is not the right opportunity for you if you:
- Are seeking a passive investment in a business.
- Want to sell property to Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Are requesting that Chick-fil-A, Inc. build at a specified location.
- Are seeking multi-unit franchise opportunities.
Restaurant Operators come from a variety of backgrounds and work experiences. Learn firsthand what it's like to be a Chick-fil-A franchisee.
It’s no wonder Chick-fil-A Team Members are always smiling!
Working at a Chick-fil-A restaurant may include a few things one would expect – preparing food, taking orders and serving guests. However, Chick-fil-A Team Members tell us that it’s the unexpected experiences that makes the real difference.Read 4 perks of working at Chick-fil-A's
Jan 30, 2019 Hawaii
Jan 29, 2020 Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Are you interested in franchise opportunities with Chick-fil-A? Chick-fil-A is expanding and will be sharing details of our unique franchise opportunity at an information session.
This event is intended for those who:
- Live within a comfortable driving distance
- Have a personal interest in becoming a Chick-fil-A Operator
- Know someone who might have an interest in becoming a Chick-fil-A Operator
*Webinar details are disclosed at time of registration.
Future Chick-fil-A restaurant locations are determined solely by Chick-fil-A, Inc. based on the company's goals for system-wide expansion in specifically targeted markets. Below is a list of areas we're targeting in the coming 12-24 months.
- L.A. County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- San Francisco Bay
- South East Florida
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Long Island
- New York City
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
* All locations are disclosed at time of registration.