Eligible Chick-fil-A Team Members can apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Are employed as a Chick-fil-A restaurant employee at the time of application and award
- Are a post-secondary undergraduate or graduate student or are planning to enroll in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Are recommended by an Operator, Interim Manager or Executive General Manager
- Show active involvement in community service in the 12 months prior to application. (Note: We understand COVID-19 may have changed how you were able to volunteer and show care to others. You will be asked to share in what ways you were able to make an impact on your community, friends and family over the last 12 months both inside and outside of the Restaurant.)
Visit our Remarkable Futures Scholarships page to learn more.