Chick-fil-A, Inc. is the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States, based on domestic annual sales of more than 2,000 locations in 43 states and Washington, D.C. Supported by a strong brand and award-winning restaurant designs and architecture, the family-owned, privately-held company is strategically expanding and uniquely positioned for continued future growth.
- Site Submission Terms & Policy:
- Please note that submission of any site and ensuing discussion does not represent any agreement with Chick-fil-A, Inc. ("Chick-fil-A"). Additionally, submission of a site for review does not represent a guarantee, promise, covenant or warranty for a compensation claim or agreement for service in any way.
- Chick-fil-A has existing broker representation in the markets that we are actively pursuing. We will do our best to review and respond to any site submission in a timely manner either through internal review or through broker review. Due to the volume of site submissions and inquiries we receive, please know that if your site does not match our existing strategy, you may not receive a response.
- For any questions or comments not pertaining to real estate, please visit our Contact and Support page.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Franchisee selection process is separate from our real estate site selection process. For information on becoming a Franchisee, please visit our Franchising Opportunities page.