Recipe: Peach Milkshake Pie
If you love the Peach Milkshake, then we have three words for you: Peach. Milkshake. Pie.
Turns out, this limited-time treat makes the perfect base for an easy summer dessert you can make at home. Using our hand-spun milkshake made with real peaches, a pie crust and whipped topping, Chick-fil-A chef Christy Cook shows you how to turn your favorite milkshake into one epic dessert that is sure to be the star of your next summer cookout.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 Chick-fil-A Peach Milkshakes (order with no whipped cream or cherry)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla sandwich cookies or shortbread cookies, roughly crushed
- Fresh fruit (sliced peaches, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Place butter in microwave safe bowl and heat approximately 30 seconds. Stir until butter is melted. Place sugar, salt and crumbs in a medium bowl. Drizzle melted butter over crumbs and stir until crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into 8” pie pan. Cover and freeze until set, at least one hour.
- Pour milkshake into the prepared crust. Cover and freeze until set, approximately one hour, but up to one week.
- Use an electric or hand mixer to mix whipping cream and sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread onto pie, or pipe whipped topping using a plastic sandwich-sized bag.
- Just prior to serving, garnish with peaches, blueberries, strawberries or any other fresh, colorful fruit that will make your pie look even more fabulous. Serve in slices, and enjoy!
*Alternate piecrust options: Crush shortbread cookies (5 oz.), then press into 8” pie pan and freeze at least one hour. No time to make your crust and whipped cream from scratch? Store-bought will work just fine.