Warm up with this unexpected twist on the traditional cider recipe
There’s something about cool weather that makes you want to cozy up with a hot mug of well, anything. Chick-fil-A Chef Christy Cook’s Warm Ambrosia Cider is sure to hit the spot. Using Chick-fil-A® Lemonade as the base– a departure from the usual apple cider– this sweet, spiced beverage is the perfect way to warm up a crowd throughout the fall and winter.
- 1/2 gallon Chick-fil-A® Lemonade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Cinnamon sticks (garnish)
- Add all ingredients except cinnamon sticks to stock pot on stove.
- Heat over medium high heat until warmed (not boiling). May hold over low heat or in warm crockpot up to 4 hours.
- Serve in mugs with cinnamon sticks.