Transform Chick-n-Strips with pre-made dough, edible eyes and your favorite Chick-fil-A sauce!
The key to any good Halloween gathering is to be creative -- to think outside of the box or, in this case, a tray of Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips!
With a little help from crescent dough, edible eyes and a dab of your favorite Chick-fil-A sauce, Chilled Chick-n-Strips can be transformed into a spooky grab-and-go snack.
Follow the instructions below to mummify this Chick-fil-A fan favorite.
- Chilled Chick-n-Strips (small trays hold 24 strips, and serves 8-10)
- Three pre-made crescent roll dough packages
- Cooking oil
- Edible candy eyes
- Your choice of sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll pre-made dough, separate at perforations, creating four rectangles
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, repeat with second container of dough
- Wrap four pieces of dough around each reheatable Chick-n-Strip to look like mummy “bandages,” stretching dough strips slightly to cover chicken. Leave an opening about a half inch from the end for edible eyes
- Place wrapped Chick-n-Strips on large ungreased cookie sheet and brush dough lightly with cooking oil
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and Chick-n-Strips are heated throughout.
- Remove Chick-n-Strips from oven, then add edible eyes using a dab of sauce to make each stick