- 30-45 MIN
- Feeds 4
A little good in goodbye
When a recipe has been around as long as our Chicken Salad, it’s more than just tradition, it’s a part of the family. Even though Chicken Salad will no longer be served in your Chick-fil-A restaurant beginning September 30, 2017, we’d like to offer you a way to make it in your own kitchen. From our recipe book to yours, enjoy.
- 3 Cups
- 4 Chick-fil-A Chicken Breasts (original or grilled), cooled & cut into 1" cubes
- 2.5 oz. celery (approximately 1.5 full stalks, washed, trimmed & cut into 1" pieces)
- 1/3 cup of sweet pickle relish 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (cooled & peeled)
- Using a food processor, mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, and relish on low/medium for 5 seconds.
- Begin adding eggs 1 at a time and continue processing for up to 10 additional seconds or until salad is chopped to desired consistency. (Total food processing time needed is 10-15 seconds.)