A fun way to enjoy the treat at home
For peach-lovers, it’s worth the wait through fall, winter and spring – all the way to the day when the Peach Milkshake makes its return to the Chick-fil-A menu.
This year, the fan favorite returns June 13 for the summer season through August 20 (while supplies last), and we found more ways to enjoy the frozen treat besides a milkshake.
Make these Peach Milkshake ice pops at home, following these simple steps:
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus 45 minutes to 1 hour in freezer
Servings: Makes 6–12 ice pops
- Purchase two Peach Milkshakes or frozen treats. (The Frosted Lemonade would also be tasty.)
- Pour milkshake or frosted beverage into six ice pop molds and add ice pop sticks.
- Place in freezer overnight. Enjoy any leftover milkshake while you’re waiting for your ice pops to freeze.
- Remove from freezer. Follow ice pop mold instructions to remove the ice pops, running warm water over the outside of the mold.
- Enjoy and share with a friend!