Too cold to play outside? Try this winter craft.
Kids love to make a mess, right? With this DIY craft, they will get their hands dirty and stay entertained while everyone is stuck indoors during colder days. You’ll need a few supplies – which you probably already have around the house – to create your own winter wonderland in your living room. Keep some newspapers and towels handy for clean-up.
- Mixing Bowl
- 3 1/2 cups of Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups of shaving cream or white conditioner
- Pour the baking soda into the bowl.
- Add shaving cream or white conditioner
- Knead the ingredients together. Light, flake powder should start to form.