A scarily simple Halloween costume for our most devoted Chick-fil-A fans
Do you enjoy dressing up in spots for Cow Appreciation Day each summer? Then you’ll love dressing up like the Chick-fil-A logo for Halloween this year! Forget the tricks, in less than 20 minutes, you can easily make a fun, creative costume that’s sure to be the hit of any Halloween party.
- Red construction paper
- Elastic string
- Four small red balloons
- Craft wiggle eyes
- Red t-shirt
- Cut a triangle out of red construction paper.
- Fold triangle to look like a beak.
- Measure elastic string to comfortably fit circumference of head.
- Draw two dots on either side of the fold. Poke two holes in beak and attach string by tying it into two small knots.
- Cut one strip of red construction paper and measure to comfortably fit circumference of head.
- Glue ends of paper together to create headband.
- Add second paper strip down the middle of headband and glue in place.
- Blow up 4 balloons in 4 different sizes.
- Using glue, attach balloons with largest balloon in the front and smallest balloon in the back.
- Attach craft wiggle eyes to the headband.
- Wear headband and beak with red t-shirt.
This costume is even better when worn alongside our Chick-fil-A Sauce and Chick-fil-A Lemonade costumes to form a tasty trio of treats. If you give these costumes a try, share your handiwork with us on social media, tagging @chickfila on Instagram or Twitter.