Parents, let your kids’ creativity shine, and they could be featured in our Kid’s Meal prizes
Do your children love to color or draw? Is your fridge covered up with their artwork? If so, this one’s for you. To inspire creativity in kids and celebrate young artists, Chick-fil-A will be celebrating kid-created art designs and choosing a select few to be featured in Chick-fil-A® Kid’s Meal prizes.
It’s easy to participate! All your young artist needs are crayons, a little imagination and some help from you.
Head over to the Kid Created Games page to learn more about the opportunity and how to submit your child’s artwork. And follow the tips below to make the most of the experience.
Tips and tricks
Parents should consider the following guidelines when helping their young artist create their final masterpiece:
- Only use crayons.
- Choose a drawing sheet or a coloring sheet from these art sheets.
- If your child chooses a coloring sheet:
- Suggest they go over the lines with a crayon before coloring inside the lines.
- When coloring, encourage them to add details or use multiple colors.
- If your child chooses a drawing sheet:
- Be sure their drawing is original (no cartoon characters, action heroes, sports teams, logos, etc.).
- Be sure your child draws just one item (car, butterfly, flower, etc.) inside the box.
- Leave the background white and use at least two different crayon colors.
- Colorings and drawings must be your child’s original artwork and should not contain any logos, characters, sports teams, or other materials that may infringe upon the rights of others or be considered negative content.
- Your child’s coloring or drawing may not include any words, phrases, names or other text.
- Do not include your child's name, initials, age or any other identifying information inside the box on the art sheet.
In order for your young artist’s artwork to be considered, please ensure the following criteria are met:
- Submissions must be a scanned copy (preferred) or well-lit picture (free of any shadows) of the completed art sheet only. (Note: If photographing the art sheet, use portrait (not landscape) orientation and do not use any filters or photo enhancing features.)
- Submissions must be in JPG or PNG file format with a file size of 5MB or less.
- Any art sheet submitted must meet the Terms and Conditions provided on the submission form, as well as the Terms below, and a parent or guardian must agree to this Art Release.
- The art sheet must be attached to the submission form.
- If the submission contains art that doesn’t meet the above criteria, it will not be considered.
- Chick-fil-A will not return art sheets that have been submitted. Chick-fil-A is under no obligation to use or feature any submission and will choose submissions to display or highlight on Chick-fil-A Kid’s Meal prizes at its sole and absolute discretion. No purchase is required for submission.
- Many submissions will be received, but only a few may be selected for use on a future Chick-fil-A Kid’s Meal prize.
Please review the following terms prior to submitting an art sheet (“Submission”) as a part of the Chick-fil-A Kid Created Games (“Promotion”) on behalf of your young artist.
- Only parents and legal guardians, who are 18 years or older, should be making submissions for their children
- The Promotion is only open to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- This Promotion is only open to amateur artists ages 4-12 years old.