It’s official - Chick-fil-A is coming to the great state of Nevada! We’ve heard from our fans and after searching for the perfect location for years, we’re excited to announce that we will open our first restaurant in the Las Vegas area in late 2016 to early 2017.
We are committed to Nevada with 8-10 restaurants planned in the next five years and look forward to serving new guests and existing fans. More details will be available soon. In the meantime, here’s a bit about us:Our Food
- Our menu items are made with fresh, simple ingredients right in our kitchens.
- Our creamy Milkshakes are hand-spun.
- Our chicken is 100 percent pure breast meat (no fillers or additives), and hand-breaded every day in each restaurant’s kitchen.
- We hand-chop and prepare all of our salads fresh daily.
- In 2013, Chick-fil-A became the first quick-service restaurant to commit to serving only chicken raised without antibiotics in all of our restaurants within five years.
- Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators live and work in the community in which their restaurants are located, and are highly involved in the day-to-day operations, as they only oversee one or two locations.
- Creating a strong and valuable workplace experience for team members is important to Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators. In fact, in 2014 we were ranked among the top 50 in Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards for the best places to work in the nation.
- Chick-fil-A provides leadership and scholarship opportunities for restaurant team members. In fact, Chick-fil-A has awarded $34 million in scholarships over the years.
- Chick-fil-A’s franchise Owner/Operators engage with and support local communities through Spirit Night fundraisers, charitable donations and other involvement with causes that matter to their community and guests.
- Many Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators offer a weekly Kid's/Family Night with themes or events where they encourage families to come to together to have some fun while enjoying some great food.