The truth about Chick-fil-A’s ‘secret menu’
The internet is full of conspiracy theories. Loch Ness Monsters, UFOs, Secret Menus at Chick-fil-A® restaurants.
Yes, you read that correctly. Not everything you read on the internet is true, but one thing is for certain: Chick-fil-A does not have a secret menu. No cookie crumble coffee. No chicken quesadilla. No grilled cheese sandwiches. No fried pickles.
Not to worry, though. If you order through the Chick-fil-A® App, you can even experiment with your order by adding and removing ingredients on select menu items. From adding bacon to choosing a different cheese, the Chick-fil-A App lets you customize your order to create your perfect combination.
And while we may not have a secret menu and Team Members aren’t able to prepare anything that isn’t officially featured on our menu, you can create some pretty fun concoctions on your own.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – Overwhelmed with love for the heat and the cheesy goodness? Order Nuggets or Grilled Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, Zesty Buffalo Sauce and Garden Herb Ranch Sauce. Chop your Nuggets into small pieces and mix them into the Mac & Cheese container. Finish by drizzling both sauces over the combination for a savory and spicy meal or snack.
- Cookie Icedream® Sandwich – The next time you dine with us, purchase a cup of Icedream dessert and two Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Place the Icedream dessert on the bottom of one cookie and then slowly press the bottom of the second cookie on top of the Icedream dessert. Voilà – you have your own Cookie Icedream sandwich!
- Icedream Fruit Cup – Want something sweet, fruity and cold for dessert? Purchase a cup of Icedream dessert and a fruit cup. Place the fruit on top of the Icedream dessert and you have a delicious treat to cool you off on a warm summer’s day!
- Chick-n-Minis® Masterpiece – Are you ready for the ultimate breakfast (mini) sandwich? Order the 4-count Chick-n-Minis, hash browns and your favorite sauce. Open a Chick-n-Minis roll, dip the hash brown in the sauce, stack it on top of the chicken, close the roll and enjoy. Pair with our coffee – or one of our Frosted treats (because, really, why not?) – to start your day off right.
- Double Cookie Milkshake – Love cookies, milkshakes and milkshakes that taste like cookies? Who doesn’t! Just order a Cookies & Cream Milkshake and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie. Crumble the cookie into the milkshake, mix it up and before you know it, you’ll be in cookie heaven!
Your local Chick-fil-A restaurant may even offer special items from time to time. For example, many restaurants offer packets of guacamole, and a special cheese sauce is offered in 592 restaurants across the country. Restaurants in Texas and Arizona offer jalapeño peppers and 30 restaurants, mostly in West Virginia, Missouri and Kentucky, offer chicken gravy!
These are just a few of the options for adventurous fans looking to create their own underground menu delights.