Can’t get enough of the Chick-fil-A One rewards program? This news is for you!
Starting today, Chick-fil-A is introducing a brand new membership tier, as well as new rewards and bonus point challenges.
The new, fourth tier of the Chick-fil-A One membership program is called Chick-fil-A One Signature Status. It is a step above Chick-fil-A One Red Status, making it the highest tier in the program. Along with previous benefits, Chick-fil-A One Signature Members will have access to unique experiences and be able to participate in one-of-a-kind voting opportunities.
“While we’ve been continuously enhancing our membership program since 2016, this latest update focuses on expanding how we thank our most loyal guests,” said Brittany Siefert with the Chick-fil-A One Membership & Engagement team. “We want to give them even more of what they love.”
Each Chick-fil-A One Member is assigned to a membership tier based on the number of points they receive:
- Chick-fil-A One Member
- Chick-fil-A One Silver Status (achieved upon earning 1,000 points in a year)
- Chick-fil-A One Red Status (achieved upon earning 4,000 points in a year)
- Chick-fil-A One Signature Status (achieved upon earning 10,000 or more points in a year)
Members can receive points for qualifying purchases at participating Chick-fil-A® restaurants by placing a mobile order, scanning their Chick-fil-A One QR code, or by placing a personal web or catering order online after logging into or creating a Chick-fil-A One account. Here’s how it works:
- Members receive points with every qualifying purchase, regardless of whether it’s a lunch for one or a catering meal for 25.
- Chick-fil-A One Members receive 10 points while Chick-fil-A One Silver, Chick-fil-A One Red and Chick-fil-A One Signature Members receive 11, 12 and 13 points, respectively, for every dollar spent.
- All Chick-fil-A One Members can sign up to receive an offer for a birthday reward and are able to use their points to redeem available rewards of their choice.
- Chick-fil-A One Silver, Chick-fil-A One Red and Chick-fil-A One Signature Members can give their rewards to family and friends.
New rewards and more benefits? Yes, please. Learn more about the Chick-fil-A One rewards program on our website – and start your quest for Chick-fil-A One Signature Status today!