Food for fuel, balance and all the feels
When hunger strikes and you’re on-the-go, calorie counting can be a struggle. Here are six filling Chick-fil-A meals with 600 calories or fewer that will honor your hunger and your taste buds – at any time of day!
A better breakfast
1) 560 Calories: Start your morning off right with a Chicken, Egg & Cheese Bagel (500 calories). You’ll love pairing our classic boneless chicken breast with a toasted sunflower multigrain bagel topped with egg and American cheese. Round out this meal with a Fruit Cup (60 calories) and a THRIVE Farmer’s™ Coffee (0 calories) for a breakfast that means business.
2) 580 Calories: Savor the flavor of our Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (420 calories). Get your vitamin C fix with some Simply Orange® Orange Juice (160 calories) and welcome a bright, sunshine-y day.
Lunches for the long haul
3) 570 Calories: Pair the Spicy Chicken Sandwich (450 calories) with the Kale Crunch Side (120 calories) for a meal that will excite and sustain.
4) 490 Calories: Kick the midday slump with the Cobb Salad with Grilled Nuggets (400 calories). Enjoy it with the Fat-Free Honey Mustard Dressing (90 calories) and own your afternoon.
Dinners to delight
5) 530 Calories: Discover the thrill of grilled with this nutritious twist on our Nuggets. Pair our 8-count Grilled Nuggets (110 calories) with a side of Small Waffle Potato Fries® (280 calories) and add in the always-popular Chick-fil-A® Sauce (140 calories) for an evening full of Chick-fil-A favorites.
6) 580 Calories: End your day with fresh fruits and delicious Grilled Chicken all prepared in the Market Salad (330 calories). Top with Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (80 calories) and sail into the sunset with an Icedream® Cone (170 calories) and a smile.
Morning or night, head to your closest Chick-fil-A for a filling, delicious meal you won’t feel guilty about.