Reheating Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Transfer Chick-fil-A Nuggets from aluminum pan to one or more cookie sheets and separate individual pieces so they are not touching. (Do not use foil aluminum pan to reheat Chick-fil-A Nuggets.)
- Place cookie sheet(s) into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until Chick-fil-A Nuggets hold an internal temperature of at least 165°F for at least 15 seconds
Preparing Chick-fil-A Nuggets Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Open the tostada shell package, and gently break each tostada shell in half. Arrange on baking sheets in a single layer.
- Carefully slice cooked Chick-fil-A Nuggets into thirds. Top tostada shells with cheese and Chick-fil-A Nuggets. Place cookie sheets into oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets. Carefully remove the tostadas from the hot baking sheet and arrange in a single layer on a serving platter.
- Place romaine lettuce in the middle of the platter. Add pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole on top of the lettuce.
- (Optional) Top with pickled jalapeños, radish and cilantro leaves.