Here’s a guide to gluten-free options at Chick-fil-A
Eating on-the-go can be hard, especially when you have to pay attention to food intolerances like gluten. But, it can still be delicious. Let us help you find the best Chick-fil-A menu choices for your reduced-gluten or gluten-free lifestyle.
Gluten-free menu items
We have a select list of items that are sealed before entering our restaurants to help avoid cross-contact with other items in our kitchen made with gluten.
- Gluten-free bun. Made from a mix with ancient grains, like sorghum, amaranth, millet, quinoa and teff, the gluten-free bun option makes sandwich-eating on the go easier for those looking to eat less gluten in their diet. Note: While the bun is gluten-free, sandwich fillings are still subject to potential cross-contamination.
- Honest Kids® Appley Ever After Organic Juice Drink
- Cinnamon Apple Sauce (Buddy Fruits®)
- Simply Orange® Orange Juice
- Waffle Potato Chips
Other menu options
Due to the handcrafted nature of our food, variations in our supplier ingredients and our use of shared cooking and preparation areas, we cannot ensure that our restaurant environment or any menu item prepared in the restaurant (other than those listed above) will be completely free of gluten. However, for our guests who are looking to minimize gluten intake, we suggest the following menu items.
- Bacon slice
- Sausage patty
- Hash Browns
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl w/ Grilled Filet
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl w/ Sausage
Lunch and Dinner
- Grilled Chicken filet (no bun or sub gluten-free bun)
- Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Market Salad*
- Cobb Salad w/ Grilled Nuggets, Grilled Filet (cold or warm) or no chicken*
- Spicy Southwest Salad w/ Grilled Nuggets, Grilled Fillet (cold or warm) or no chicken*
Dipping Sauces and Dressings
- Barbeque Sauce
- Chick-fil-A® Sauce
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
- Polynesian Sauce
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Salsa Dressing
- Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garden Herb Ranch Dressing
- Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Light Italian Dressing
- Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Our favorite combos
To make your quick visit a little less stressful, here are a few of our favorite combos:.
- Sausage Patty, Hash Browns and a Greek Yogurt Parfait*
- Bacon Slice, Hash Browns and a Small Fruit Cup
- Hashbrown Scramble Bowl meal and a Fruit Cup
- 8-count Grilled Nuggets, Kale Crunch Side* and Medium Fruit Cup
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich or Club (no bun or substitute Gluten Free Bun) Filet and Waffle Potato Fries with your choice of beverage
- Market Salad* with any of our yummy-tasting salad dressings
More information regarding nutrition and allergens for all of our menu items, visit our Nutrition & Allergens page.
*Not including toppings