All potential suppliers must provide the following information to be considered for doing business with Chick-fil-A.
By completing this form, each supplier is agreeing to the terms of Chick-fil-A’s Unsolicited Ideas Policy. This supplier inquiry form only applies to potential suppliers of Chick-fil-A. This form should not be used by any suppliers seeking to do business with a specific franchised Chick-fil-A Operator or Licensee. A Chick-fil-A representative may contact a supplier if more information about a supplier’s products and/or service is needed. Please note that completing this supplier inquiry does not guarantee follow up from Chick-fil-A. Thank you for your interest in doing business with Chick-fil-A.
- Supplier Inquiry Form Terms
- The completion of this form does not represent a guarantee, promise, covenant or warranty that Chick-fil-A will ever agree to use, develop, manufacture, distribute or sell any product and/or service provided by a supplier.
- Should a supplier’s product and/or service meet our current needs, a Chick-fil-A representative may contact the supplier for additional information. If a supplier’s product and/or service does not meet our current needs, Chick-fil-A will keep the supplier‘s information on file.
- Should a Chick-fil-A representative contact a supplier, the supplier may be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and/or other type of agreement prior to having any further discussions with Chick-fil-A.
- By submitting information via this site, a supplier agrees that any such information is not confidential and becomes, upon submission, the sole and exclusive property of Chick-fil-A. Each supplier further agrees that Chick-fil-A, and its affiliates are free to use such information on an unrestricted basis without compensation to such supplier.