Join Us at the Support Center
Work full of life
Our headquarters, known as the Support Center within the company, is located in Atlanta, GA. It's home to all primary corporate operations for Chick-fil-A, Inc. and includes 73 wooded acres with nature trails and a lake. The atmosphere is inviting and a great place to work with other talented, enthusiastic professionals.
Employment Opportunities with Chick-fil-A, Inc.
We’re looking for tenacious thinkers with big hearts. We want people who bring diverse perspectives and a natural curiosity to the challenges in front of them. Whether you’re an experienced professional, or you’re searching for that first job, we offer positions and growth opportunities to help get you where you want to go.
Entry Level Professionals
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a terrific place for entry-level professionals to start their careers. Our corporate cornerstones of excellence, integrity, loyalty and generosity guide all of our practices for how we treat each other, our franchised operators, vendors and customers. Whether you're looking for a place to launch your career or grow for years to come, our principles and development programs provide a firm foundation for new graduates entering the workforce.
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a vibrant, engaging environment where experienced professionals can take their careers to the next level. Our values – excellence, integrity, loyalty and generosity – are first and foremost about building and prioritizing relationships. From the solid foundation built on these principles, we can forge a prosperous relationship and grow together.
Internships at Chick-fil-A give students and recent graduates an opportunity to acquire the kind of real world experience that's crucial when moving on to the next stage of their careers. The Chick-fil-A Internship Program helps young people learn the skills and values they will need to successfully navigate the modern workplace. (Bonus: Our interns have the opportunity to eat as many delicious Chick-fil-A sandwiches as they would like at our on-site cafeteria.)
- A living history Vision and Values tour led by Dan Cathy, our President
- A team building ropes course activity at WinShape Teams SM on the campus of Berry College in the Georgia mountains.
- "Lunch and Learn" discussions with senior executives and other key leaders
- Assessments and facilitated sessions to provide self-awareness so that the student will have a chance to learn new skills, explore career interests and meet new social and intellectual goals
You’ll thrive at Chick-fil-A. Our benefits package provides you with peace of mind and a firm foundation. And our everyday perks—our café, fitness center, and walking trails on campus—add a little brightness to your day. We take care of you so you can take care of what matters.
Eligible regular full-time corporate staff members enjoy a broad benefits package that include:
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance for staff member and eligible dependents
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 5 percent company match for participating employees
- Company-paid defined benefits pension plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Education Investment Plan
- On-site fitness center with exercise classes, weight machines, racquetball and fitness consultants
- Discounts on tuition for WinShape® Camps for children of staff members
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site Jeannette Cathy Childcare Center based upon availability.
A Day in the Life of Chick-fil-A, Inc. Corporate Staff Employees
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis. We do not discriminate in employment decisions based upon sex, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and/or any other status, classification or factor, protected by federal, state or local law. Further, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act and similar state and federal laws, including reasonably accommodating a qualified employee or applicant with a disability.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment, promotion, evaluation, compensation decisions and separation decisions. It is expected that all individuals will avoid any behavior, action, decision and/or conduct that is inconsistent with this policy.
Employment at Chick-fil-A, Inc. is at-will and not for any specific or definite period of time. This means that if you become employed, either you or Chick-fil-A, Inc. may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause, for any reason not prohibited by law.