When is Cow Appreciation Day and what are the hours?
- When is Cow Appreciation Day and what are the hours?
Cow Appreciation Day is Tuesday, July 12, 2016 from opening until 7:00 PM.
Why is Cow Appreciation Day on Tuesday instead of Friday?
- Why is Cow Appreciation Day on Tuesday instead of Friday?
We moved the event to a Tuesday in 2015 in an effort to provide a better dining experience for those participating in our Cow Appreciation Day event as well as those who are simply dining with Chick-fil-A. Tuesdays are typically slower business days than Fridays, one of the busiest days within the fast food industry.
Why did I just receive a free Entrée instead of a full meal?
- Why did I just receive a free Entrée instead of a full meal?
This year we’ve simplified the reward. In order to make the award more consistent for all and provide the highest guest experience, anyone wearing anything cowlike will receive one free entrée in 2016.
Which Entrées can be redeemed?
- Which Entrées can be redeemed?
Guests in cow attire may select any breakfast, lunch or dinner entrée. Kids dressed like a cow may select a Kid's Meal.
Breakfast Entrée includes:
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Sausage Biscuit
- Chick-n-Minis™ (3 or 4-count)
- Chicken or Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Multigrain Oatmeal
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Cinnamon Cluster
Lunch or Dinner Entrée includes:
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap®
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Chick-n-Strips™ (3 or 4-count)
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Market Salad
- Chick-fil-A® Cobb Salad
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Southwest Salad
- Small Iced Coffee, Small Frosted Coffee or Small Frosted Lemonade
- Chick-n-Strips Kid’s Meal (1 or 2-count)
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
Can I still redeem the meal if I just wear a cow hat?
- Can I still redeem the meal if I just wear a cow hat?
Customers who arrive wearing a Cow hat will receive one free Entrée.
Where do I get a cow costume?
- Where do I get a cow costume?
Have some fun with this summer project by making one at home or you can buy one at a local costume retailer.
Here are some ideas:
- Start with items that you already have at home - cow-printed accessories in your closet will work perfectly. Hats, vests, scarves, neckties, pants, shoes, pajamas - just about any cow-spotted item will work.
- Wear white, and then just add spots. Throw on a white T-shirt with white pants (even sweatpants) and stick on your spots using black paper. You can cut spots out of construction paper and tape them to your shirt and pants. If nothing else, you can grab an old white T-shirt and color black spots all over it with a marker.
- Not feeling too creative and want an easy costume? Search the Internet for "cow costumes" and you will be flooded with ideas. (And hey, you'll be set for Halloween, too!)