Chick-fil-A® restaurants offer cooked and chilled trays of Chick-fil-A® Nuggets and Chick-n-Strips for reheating at home. For best quality and to keep food safe:
- Transport and store chicken at 40°F or lower.
- Always use utensils or gloves when handling or serving cooked products.
- Reheat Chick-fiI-A Nuggets or Chick-fiI-A Chick-n-Strips within 24 hours of purchase.
Chick-fiI-A Nuggets and Chick-fiI-A Chick-n-Strips should be reheated in an oven. Using a microwave to reheat chicken is not recommended.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Do not use the original tray to reheat chicken. Transfer chicken from the catering tray to one or more cookie sheets and separate individual pieces so they are not touching. Place cookie sheet(s) into oven.
- Heat 15-20 minutes or until it holds an internal temperature of at least 165°F for at least 15 seconds.
- Check products after 10 minutes, if chicken appears to be drying out or getting too brown, cover loosely with foil.
- Check the temperature of the chicken to ensure it holds an internal temperature of 165°F for at least 15 seconds.
- Carefully remove cookie sheet(s) from oven using hot pads. Serve immediately after reheating and discard any leftover reheated chicken.