- Less than 15 MIN
Brighten your morning with a creative new breakfast
If you’re looking for a simple recipe, look no further. Christy Cook, senior culinary lead at Chick-fil-A, uses Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing, available in bottles at select retail locations nationwide, to add flavor to a breakfast favorite. Serve these scrambled eggs with a slice of multigrain toast and a side of your favorite fruit for a quick, delicious start to your morning.
- 2 tablespoons Chick-fil-A® Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
*This recipe can be increased by adding 1 tablespoon of dressing per additional egg. A good rule of thumb is 1 egg per child and 2 eggs per adult.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet on the stove using medium heat.
- Add butter to the skillet.
- While the butter is melting, crack eggs into a small bowl.
- Add Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing.
- Using a fork, whisk the eggs and dressing together.
- Pour mixture into the skillet and stir gently using a spatula.
- Scramble the eggs, gently moving them around the pan.
- Once the eggs are firm and there is no remaining liquid, remove from heat.
- Keep the eggs in the pan until you’re ready to serve them.
- Serve within 2 minutes to retain heat. This dish is best served hot.