- What is Cow Appreciation Day?
Cow Appreciation Day is our day to show our customer appreciation and honors our iconic Eat Mor Chikin® Cows.
On this day, customers who visit any of our restaurants wearing something cow-like will receive a free entrée.
- When is Cow Appreciation Day and what are the hours?
- Cow Appreciation Day is Tuesday, July 10 from restaurant opening until 7 p.m.
- Can I still redeem the free entrée if I just wear a cow accessory?
- Anyone who visits our restaurant wearing any sort of cow apparel will receive a free entrée!
- Why can I only receive a free entrée instead of a full meal?
Since Cow Appreciation Day has become so popular, we wanted to simplify and make the day more consistent. Anyone who comes to our restaurant wearing any sort of cow apparel will receive a free entrée!
Children wearing anything cow-like will receive a free Kid’s Meal.
- Which entrees can be redeemed?
Breakfast Entrée* includes:
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit
- Buttered Biscuit
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
- Chick-n-Minis™ (4 count)
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin
Lunch/Dinner Entrée includes:
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap®
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Chick-n-Strips™ (3 or 4-count)
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2-count) Kid’s Meal
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
* Breakfast not served at all locations. Items are subject to availability.
- Can I redeem the free entrée through the Chick-fil-A One app?
- Free entrées for Cow Appreciation Day must be redeemed in-restaurant and cannot be redeemed through the app.
- Where do I get a cow costume?
- For fun costume ideas, check out The Best of Cow Appreciation Day 2017!
- Why can’t I redeem a salad this year?
To simplify the experience for our customers and Team Members, entrée salads are no longer available as part of Cow Appreciation Day.
We hope you’ll try a different menu item, such as our Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap, instead!
- How is your food prepared?
Chick-fil-A® customers expect great-tasting and high quality food when they visit our restaurants. That’s why our products are made with fresh, simple ingredients right in our own kitchen. Our salads are freshly prepared and hand-chopped, our lemonade is squeezed fresh in our restaurants, and our chicken is made from whole breast meat and breaded by hand in our restaurants – never a preformed patty or nugget.
- How do I find information about food allergens?
Click here to view our Allergen Guide, which has a list of common allergens found in our menu items.
You may also view the ingredient list for each item by visiting the Menu section of our website.
- Where can I find the nutrition and ingredient information for Chick-fil-A® menu items?
To find ingredient information on specific menu items, visit the Menu section of our website, navigate to the appropriate category (i.e. Entrees), then click the individual menu item (i.e. Grilled Nuggets). On this screen you can see top nutrition facts, and you can click "show all nutrition, ingredients, & allergens" for a complete ingredient list.
For a detailed summary of nutrition facts on all our menu items, click here to view our Nutrition Guide, which can also be found in our restaurants.
- Why does Chick-fil-A® use peanut oil?
Ever since our founder Truett Cathy created the Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, we’ve been cooking our hand-breaded chicken exclusively in fully refined, heat-processed peanut oil. The purity of the oil enhances the flavor of the chicken, and we feel good serving our customers chicken cooked in oil that contains no trans fat or cholesterol, is low in saturated fat, and contains a balance of “good fats” (mono and polyunsaturated).
For customers concerned about peanut allergies,
it may be helpful to know that our peanut oil is refined, bleached and deodorized, which means the proteins in the oil are stripped out during the processing. The International Food Information Council Foundation calls oils undergoing this process “non-allergenic”, and the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources says they “do not demonstrate a hazard to allergic individuals.” However, because no one knows your own dietary needs better than yourself, we also label our hand-breaded chicken packaging and communicate about our peanut oil on our website and in our restaurants.
- Do you have vegetarian or vegan menu items?
Many of our menu items can be modified to fit a vegetarian and vegan diet. Here are a few options we consider to be vegetarian or vegan, but we recommend you check the ingredients of each item in our menu section or in a Nutrition Guide available in our restaurants.
Biscuit with egg
Biscuit with egg and cheese
Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
Any entrée salad without chicken
Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap® without chicken
Greek Yogurt Parfait
Waffle Potato Fries™
Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Chick-fil-A ® Frosted Lemonade
Chick-fil-A ® Frosted Coffee
Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
Side salad (without cheese)
Any entrée salad without chicken or cheese
Cool Wrap® without chicken or cheese
Waffle Potato Fries™
- Do you use hormones or antibiotics in your chicken?
We’re all about chicken, so you can be sure that we’re extremely selective about the chicken we serve.
All of our chicken is 100% pure breast meat with no fillers or added hormones or steroids. In 2014, we pledged to eliminate all antibiotics from our chicken supply within five years. This means that by the end of 2019, every customer, at every restaurant will be served chicken raised without antibiotics every day (except Sunday, of course!).
- Is your chicken free-range?
No, our chicken is not free-range. Our chickens are raised by family farmers in large, enclosed barns designed to protect them from the weather, disease and predators.
- Do you serve halal chicken?
- Due to our diverse customer base, we are not able to tailor menu items that reflect all individual preferences, including religious restrictions, due to the specific and strict qualifications that must be met.
- Do you serve kosher chicken?
- Due to our diverse customer base, we are not able to tailor menu items that reflect all individual preferences, including religious restrictions, due to the specific and strict qualifications that must be met.
- What is the gluten-free bun?
Chick-fil-A is now offering a gluten-free bun option for our guests. The bun arrives at our restaurants pre-packaged to prevent gluten cross-contamination. However, once the bun is removed from its packaging, it is no longer considered gluten-free because it may come into contact with other gluten containing ingredients in our kitchens. Therefore, guests will assemble their sandwich themselves.
Our new gluten-free bun is made with premium ingredients like quinoa, molasses, vitamins and minerals.
- What can I order on the gluten-free bun?
The gluten-free bun can be ordered in place of the regular bun with any of our current sandwich offerings. However, our sandwich offerings are not gluten-free.
- What other gluten-free options does Chick-fil-A offer?
A full list of our menu offerings that are gluten-free or made without gluten ingredients can be found on our website at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/glutenfree. Chick-fil-A restaurants are not gluten-free.
- Is the gluten-free bun more expensive than the regular bun?
There is an upcharge for the gluten-free bun. The additional charge for the gluten-free bun is $1.15 when purchased with a sandwich.
- What is the calorie/fat content of the gluten free bun?
The gluten-free bun has 150 calories and 3 grams of fat.
- Are your restaurants gluten-free?
Chick-fil-A restaurants are not gluten-free, and we do not have gluten-free prep areas in our kitchens. Additional allergen and gluten information for our menu can be found at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/glutenfree.
- What is the risk of cross-contamination with the gluten-free bun?
The bun arrives at our restaurants pre-packaged to prevent gluten cross-contamination. But once the bun is removed from its packaging, it is no longer considered gluten-free because it may come into contact with other gluten containing ingredients in our kitchens. Therefore, guests will assemble their sandwich themselves.
- Can the gluten-free bun be toasted?
The gluten-free bun can be toasted; however, once the bun is removed from its packaging, it is no longer considered gluten-free because it may come into contact with other gluten containing ingredients in our kitchens.
- Can you assemble a sandwich for me using the gluten-free bun?
Because sandwich contents, including sauces and condiments, are not gluten-free, and our restaurants do not have gluten-free prep areas, if we prepare the sandwich for you, then the bun may come into contact with other gluten containing ingredients in our kitchens.
- Is Chick-fil-A offering a gluten-free sandwich?
No. While we do offer the gluten-free bun, unfortunately our sandwiches are not gluten-free.
- Are you planning on offering any other gluten-free menu offerings?
At this time, we are not offering any other new gluten-free menu offerings. However, a full list of our gluten-free menu offerings can be found online at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/glutenfree.
- I don’t suffer from celiac disease, but I am looking to decrease gluten in my diet. What should I order?
There are many options. All of our allergen and gluten information can be found on our website at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/glutenfree.
- I have a severe gluten intolerance or sensitivity, what can I eat at Chick-fil-A?
- A list of gluten-free menu items is available on our website, https://www.chick-fil-a.com/glutenfree. These items arrive at our restaurants and are served to our customers in pre-packaged containers to prevent cross-contamination. We recommend guests who are concerned about gluten cross-contamination consult their physician prior to dining at Chick-fil-A.
- Can the gluten-free bun be buttered?
Customers can ask for their gluten-free bun to be buttered, however it may come into contact with other gluten containing ingredients in our kitchens and will not longer be considered gluten-free.
- Does the gluten-free bun taste differently than the regular or multi-grain bun?
Yes. The gluten-free bun has a different taste and consistency that our other bun options.
- What ingredients are used in the gluten-free bun, and what are the nutrition facts?
INGREDIENTS: water, gluten free blend (food starch modified, corn starch, potato starch, sorghum flour, long grain milled rice, stabilized rice bran, egg white solids, tapioca starch, resistant corn starch [dietary fiber], granulated sugar, canola oil, yeast, molasses and maltodextrin, salt, pea fiber, amaranth seed, millet meal, quinoa meal, teff seed, modified cellulose, soluble raisin solids, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, cultured corn syrup solids, citric acid, calcium sulfate, enzymes, degerminated yellow cornmeal, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid)
- How do I apply for a position at the Chick-fil-A® corporate office?
As our business grows, so does our need for high caliber talent. You can view open positions and learn more about working for Chick-fil-A, Inc. at our corporate headquarters, known as the Chick-fil-A Support Center, on our Careers page.
- What can I expect after I submit my resume to Chick-fil-A, Inc.?
After creating a profile and submitting your resume through the Careers page, you will be notified of the status of your submission within three weeks. If your education, experience and skill set align with an open position, we will send you a link to complete an online application. After reviewing your application, if we determine you are a potential fit for an available opportunity, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to schedule a time to discuss next steps.
- What type of Internship opportunities are available at Chick-fil-A, Inc.?
Yes. Each year, Chick-fil-A, Inc. offers a 10-week summer internship program to students who are working on undergraduate and graduate degrees. All internships are paid, and students work 40 hours per week from our Atlanta headquarters, known as the Chick-fil-A Support Center. While exact opportunities vary from year to year, internships are available in most areas of the business. Please visit our Careers page to learn about Internship opportunities that reflect your skillset and interests.
- When should I apply for a summer internship at Chick-fil-A, Inc.?
Students may submit their resumes beginning in September for internships that will begin the following May. We recommend candidates apply early, as most intern positions are filled by December 31.
- Can I get course credit for my internship at Chick-fil-A, Inc.?
Please check with your school’s career services office or your academic advisor to determine your school’s policy regarding course credit.
- Does Chick-fil-A offer internship housing?
While we do not provide housing, we will provide information to assist interns in finding temporary local housing. For students whose primary residence is farther than 50 miles outside of metro Atlanta, we do provide a housing stipend to assist with the cost.
- How can my company work with Chick-fil-A?
- For information on how to become a Supplier or Vendor, please visit our Supplier and Agency Inquiry page by clicking here.
- How do I learn about intern opportunities at the corporate office?
- Our intern opportunities are listed on the Corporate Careers Portal on our website. There is a tab labeled “internships” which shows the up-to-date list of positions accepting resumes.
- When should I follow up on my submitted resume for an internship? What can I expect after I have submitted my resume for an internship?
The resume review process takes approximately three weeks, and we will use our best efforts to respond to all inquiries. If we think your education, experience and skillset aligns with an open intern position, we will send you a link to fill out an online application.
- When do you start posting available internships?
- Available positions are posted at the end of the summer (around the August/September time frame). Our summer internships begin the following May.
- When do applications for the summer internship positions close?
The application deadline varies for each department. Generally, the internship selection process starts in September and ends when the positions are filled. In most cases intern positions are filled by December 31st, therefore we recommend candidates apply early. The positions are filled on a rolling basis, so when a position is filled – it is removed from the Corporate Careers portal.
- Do you offer internships for undergraduate and graduate students?
Yes, Chick-fil-A, Inc. offers internships to students who are obtaining undergraduate and graduate degrees. The level of the internship will depend on a department's specific needs.
- What type of internship opportunities do you offer?
Internship opportunities exist in most corporate functional areas but may vary from year to year based on business needs and innovation opportunities throughout the organization. Please visit our Coprorate Careers Portal to learn about Internship opportunities that reflect your skillset and interests.
- Does Chick-fil-A provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
No. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship at this time.
- How long do the internship assignments last?
It is a 10-week internship with the option of extending based on your availability and the needs of the department.
- How many hours a week do interns spend working at the Support Center?
Students are expected to work 40 hours per week.
- Can I get course credit for participating in the Internship program?
Please check with your career services office or your academic advisor to determine your school’s policy regarding course credit.
- Is this a paid internship?
Yes. The pay rate varies according to experience and skills required.
- What can I expect during the interview process?
During the interview candidates will meet with the hiring manager and a team of interviewers. Be prepared to discuss your staff application, academic history and previous work experience.
- What is Chick-fil-A's dress code?
To maintain a professional atmosphere in our offices, Chick-fil-A, Inc. expects its interns to adhere to a standard of professional dress and appearance. Examples of appropriate dress generally include: collared shirts, polo shirts, casual slacks (men and women), skirts, casual jackets, blouses, sweaters, blazers (optional), and non-athletic appropriate footwear. Examples of unacceptable dress generally include, but are not necessarily limited to: Attire that is suggestive, revealing, or overly tight; midriffs, spaghetti straps or tank tops; jeans of any color; athletic shoes, beach shoes or flip-flops; men’s shirts worn untucked.
- Does Chick-fil-A, Inc. offer intern housing?
No. We will provide local temporary housing information and recommendations. Additionally, we do provide a housing stipend to interns whose primary residence is farther than 50 miles outside of metro Atlanta.
- Why is Chick-fil-A not going to offer the Cow Calendar in the future?
While we made the difficult decision to retire our annual Cow Calendars at the end of 2018, we will continue to take care of our customers and offer new ways for you to interact with Chick-fil-A, including Chick-fil-A One which will have some exciting updates coming this August. For guests who purchased the calendar as a holiday gift, we will offer new Chick-fil-A gift cards to purchase in restaurants this holiday season.
- Who are the Chick-fil-A "Eat Mor Chikin®" Cows?
Chick-fil-A first introduced the Cow campaign in 1995 as a three-dimensional billboard concept depicting a black-and-white cow sitting atop the back of another cow painting the words “Eat Mor Chikin” on the billboard. The fearless cows, acting in enlightened self-interest, wanted people to eat chicken, not beef. Since that first billboard appeared two decades ago, the “Eat Mor Chikin” Cows have reached millions on television, radio, online and the occasional water tower to become one of America’s most popular advertising icons and a member of New York’s Madison Avenue Advertising Walk of Fame.
- Why does Chick-fil-A® use dairy cows on its advertising?
We use Holstein cows in our advertising simply because they are easily recognizable, and they are commonly used to represent bovines of all types. In advertising, quick and simple are always best.
- What is Cow Appreciation Day®?
To express our “udder” gratitude to our favorite renegade bovines, Chick-fil-A established Cow Appreciation Day. Held each July, customers who dress like a cow receive a free meal.
- How can I submit a creative idea to Chick-fil-A®?
While we appreciate the thought, our long-standing policy is to not accept or consider any unsolicited creative proposals, materials or ideas from outside the Chick-fil-A system. Additionally, we cannot compensate anyone for unsolicited ideas or materials.
- Can Kid's Meal prizes be purchased without purchasing a Kid's Meal?
Yes. Our Kid’s Meal prizes, usually books and educational activities designed for meaningful fun, can be purchased without the meal at your local Chick-fil-A® restaurants. Prizes are typically available in the restaurants for five to six weeks and can be purchased while supplies last.
- How can I reset my password?
If you know your current password, go to the “My Account” page and then click “My Profile.” If you’ve forgotten your password, use the “Forgot your password” link below the login page. A temporary password will then be emailed to you that you can use to log in.
- How do I delete my credit card?
Go to the “My Account” page and then click “My Profile.” Scroll down to the "Default Payment Information" section and click "Delete" next to the credit card you wish to remove from your account.
- Is an account required to order online?
No. You can select “Guest Checkout” when checking out and order without creating an account. However, an email address and phone number is required for online orders so the restaurant can get in touch with you, if necessary.
- Why do you need my Email address?
Your email address and phone number is required for online orders so the restaurant can get in touch with you, if necessary.
- What happens if I have an issue or question about my order?
Please contact the restaurant directly. Once you select a location, the restaurant information including phone number and address, will be displayed in the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Who should I contact if I experience technical difficulty with the site?
Please contact our CARES team for assistance.
- I selected a different location and the prices changed, why is that?
Different Chick-fil-A locations sometimes have different pricing. Selecting a different store may change the price of your order.
- Why are some items not available online?
Most online items are catering oriented. Not all items are available for Catering. Sites can differ between what they offer as well.
- Why is there a minimum or maximum order limit?
Delivery orders often have minimum order amounts as Chick-fil-A does not charge delivery fees. Some restaurants have order maximum amounts for ordering online. If your order hits this threshold, please contact the restaurant by phone and they will be happy to assist you.
- Why can’t I place an order for individual meals on this site?
Most online items are catering oriented. Please download the Chick-fil-A One App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to order individual meals.
- Why can’t I get my order delivered to my house?
Most restaurants only deliver to businesses. We recommend trying Catering Pickup to cater a party at a residence.
- Why are these prices higher than the prices in the restaurant?
Chick-fil-A Delivery orders have a higher price to cover the cost of Catering delivery and set up.
- Can I setup a recurring order?
You can see recent orders in your Chick-fil-A One Account Dashboard and then submit it each week.
- How do I let the restaurant know about special instructions on my order?
Please contact the restaurant via phone to provide any special instructions about your order.
- What if I need to change or cancel my order after I have already submitted it?
You can cancel a pending order online up until 24 hours before the order is to be fulfilled. To change an order, please contact the restaurant via phone to provide updated order information.
- Why can’t I use my Chick-fil-A One account balance to pay for catering orders?
Most catering orders are likely to be a higher dollar amount than the maximum amount that can be stored as a Chick-fil-A One payment balance. At this time we are not able to split payments. Therefore credit card is the preferred method of payment for catering orders.
- Where is the credit card that I previously stored on this website?
Due to system limitations, credit cards stored on the previous website cannot be transferred to the new site. However we can populate the new catering website with credit cards stored in your Chick-fil-A One app. Going forward you can store credit cards securely on this site and they will be available for future purchases on both the website and the Chick-fil-A One mobile app.
- How can I fix an incorrect charge for an online catering order?
- We apologize that you were incorrectly charged for your Catering order. All refunds must be handled by the restaurant where you placed your order. To process your refund in a timely manner, please contact the restaurant directly. Please note that once your refund is processed, the time it will take for funds to post to your account may vary by financial institution.
- How do I change the restaurant for an online catering order?
- If you have placed an online catering order and the pick-up time is greater than 24 hours from the time you ordered, you may cancel your order and place a new order with your preferred Restaurant. If it is within 24 hours of your delivery or pick-up time, please call the Restaurant directly to cancel the order, then place a new order at the preferred location by phone or in person.
- Where can I purchase a Chick-fil-A gift card?
- Chick-fil-A gift cards are available for purchase in any amount between $5 and $100 at most Chick-fil-A restaurant locations. Find your nearest restaurant by clicking here. You can also purchase Chick-fil-A gift cards at many of the places you shop every day, like grocery stores, pharmacies and other large retailers. Note that most Chick-fil-A Express and licensed Chick-fil-A locations such as music venues, baseball stadiums, airports or universities do not sell or redeem gift cards.
Note: Chick-fil-A, Inc. has no affiliation with any websites that buy and sell gift cards at a discount.
- How can I find out the balance or account history on my Chick-fil-A gift card?
For balance inquiries and account history information on your Chick-fil-A gift card, please call (888) 232-1864.
- Is my Chick-fil-A gift card reusable/reloadable?
You may add money to an existing Chick-fil-A gift card at any time by visiting any Chick-fil-A restaurant that sells Chick-fil-A gift cards. Denominated Chick-fil-A gift cards of $10 or $15 purchased from a third party retailer other than a Chick-fil-A restaurant are not reloadable.
- Do Chick-fil-A gift cards expire?
No. Chick-fil-A gift cards do not have an expiration date.
- Where can I use my Chick-fil-A gift card?
Chick-fil-A gift cards and Chick-fil-A One™ cards can be used at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. Chick-fil-A gift cards and Chick-fil-A One™ cards may not be accepted at Chick-fil-A Express or Chick-fil-A licensed locations (such as airports, college campuses, office complexes, and hospitals, etc.).
- Does the purchase of gift cards count towards point progression?
- Chick-fil-A Gift Cards count toward your Chick-fil-A One points when they are used, but not when they are purchased. The guest using the gift card to purchase Chick-fil-A items receives points if a Chick-fil-A One Membership QR code is scanned on the transaction. We recommend guests transfer physical Chick-fil-A gift card funds to the Chick-fil-A® App, this will enable mobile pay and the guest will earn points when scanning to pay or placing a mobile order with Chick-fil-A One. Please note that after transferring physical Chick-fil-A gift card funds to the Chick-fil-A App, the funds will then only reside in the Chick-fil-A App.
- How do I replace a damaged or unreadable Chick-fil-A gift card?
Download this printable Chick-fil-A Gift Card Replacement Form, then mail both the damaged or unreadable Chick-fil-A gift card and the completed document to the address provided on the form.
- How do I replace a lost, stolen or Inactive Chick-fil-A gift card?
To determine if your lost, stolen or inactive Chick-fil-A gift card can be replaced, you will need the original sales receipt and/or activation receipt. Download this printable Chick-fil-A Gift Card Replacement Form, then mail both the receipts and the completed document to the address provided on the form.
- Can I get a refund for my Chick-fil-A gift card?
Chick-fil-A gift cards are not refundable due to compliance with federal and state regulations governing the issuance and sale of gift cards.
- Can I get cash back from my Chick-fil-A gift card?
Chick-fil-A gift cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by applicable law due to compliance with federal and state laws regulating the issuance and sale of gift cards, and then only to the extent required by applicable law. You may obtain cash back at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants only in states that have laws requiring cash back on remaining small balances on gift cards, or you may print the Chick-fil-A Gift Card Cash Back Form and mail the completed form and your Chick-fil-A gift card to the address on the form.
- Are there discounts on bulk purchases of Chick-fil-A gift cards?
Bulk orders for Chick-fil-A gift cards are not available at this time. However, multiple cards can be purchased in any amount between $5.00 and $100.00 at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- Can cash balances from two or more Chick-fil-A gift cards be combined onto one gift card?
If you have more than one Chick-fil-A gift card with funds loaded on them, you may transfer the balance from one gift card to the other gift card at any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant. Note that Chick-fil-A gift card transactions cannot be performed at Chick-fil-A licensed locations (such as airports, college campuses, office complexes, and hospitals, etc.).
- What exactly does “free Chick-fil-A meals for a year” mean?
The first 100 customers that are selected and eligible to participate and that comply with the Official Rules will be awarded a digital offer card that is pre-loaded with 52 Chick-fil-A #1 meals (one meal per week). Each meal contains a Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, a medium Waffle Potato FriesTM and a medium drink. The card is valid for approximately 12 months from the grand opening date.
- What time does First 100® begin and end?
First 100® is a 24-hour event that begins at approximately 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, the day before the restaurant opens, and ends at approximately 6:00 a.m. on Thursday when the restaurant opens. We register participants between 5:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, so please arrive during that window. See Future Openings for exact details for each location.
- Who can participate?
Participants and alternates who reside in eligible zip codes and who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence if the age of majority is greater than 18) on the first day of the giveaway period. Each participant must present a valid, government-issued photo ID. Children under the age of five are not permitted.
- How do I participate?
Arrive at the restaurant between 5:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. local time on the day before a grand opening (e.g., the Wednesday before a Thursday grand opening) and express your interest in participating in the giveaway. If there are less than 100 people present, your eligibility will be verified, and you will be registered for the event.
- What happens if more than 100 people want to participate?
If more than 100 people arrive during the registration period on Wednesday, we will conduct a random drawing to select 100 individuals and 10 alternates to participate. Alternates are named in the event that any of the first 100 selected withdraw during the giveaway period, opening an available spot for an alternate to join the ranks of the first 100 customers.
- What happens after I am registered?
Get ready to have fun! You will remain at the restaurant for the next 24 hours and participate in the promotion. Most participants bring tents, sleeping bags, games and books to prepare for their overnight campout. Once registered, participants, alternates and guests must remain in their designated spot on the premises until the grand opening of the restaurant. While exceptions are made for restroom breaks or to comply with any applicable legal requirement, you cannot leave the property, sit in your car or switch places with someone else.
- Can I bring a guest? Will they win free Chick-fil-A meals for a year too?
Each participant and alternate may bring up to five guests. Guests must be at least five years old. All minors must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. Only registered participants are eligible to win the prize.
- What happens in inclement weather?
With rare exception, the First 100® will continue rain, snow, sleet or shine! Please dress appropriately and come prepared for changing weather conditions.
- Why can't I participate if I don't live within the area?
Each Chick-fil-A restaurant is locally owned and operated. The First 100® celebration is our franchise owner-operator's introduction to the local community. We want to ensure those neighbors, whom they will be serving at that location in the future, have a seat at the table in welcoming and getting to know their neighborhood Chick-fil-A.
- What if I work inside the zip code area but do not live in the zip code area?
Only those who reside within the specified zip codes are eligible to participate. You may participate as a guest of an eligible participant if you meet the additional eligibility requirements.
- What if I go to college inside the zip code area but do not live in the zip code area?
If you bring a current, valid student ID, you may use the ID to establish your eligibility for the First 100® promotion.
- How are the zip codes chosen?
We select the zip codes by drawing a radius around the restaurant. We include all zip codes that fall within that radius. The radius differs by restaurant based on population.
- What if my ID does not list my current address/zip code?
If your US government-issued ID does not indicate your current zip code, we will accept any of the following as proof of your zip code (A valid US government-issued ID is still required to participate in the event):
- Federal, state or local government documents, issued within the last 90 days
- Magazines issued within the last 90 days
- Valid vehicle registration
- Valid life, health, auto or home insurance policy or card
- Valid real estate tax statement or receipt
- Any valid license reflecting your address (nursing, law, teaching, hair, fishing, etc.).
- Voter registration card.
- Current Mortgage, lease or rental agreement.
- DMV Renewal Notice.
- Blank check or deposit slip with your address.
- Are there any restrictions on redeeming the digital offer card?
The card can only be used for Chick-fil-A #1 meals. You can only redeem one meal per transaction, though there are no restrictions on the number of meals you can redeem in any given period. However, all meals should be redeemed before the expiration date on the card.
- Can I get a replacement card if my First 100 card is lost or stolen?
Unfortunately, all First 100® cards issued on or after October 23, 2014 cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Why does my digital offer card have a key tag?
We want it to be easy to redeem your free meals! All First 100® digital offer cards currently issued have a detachable key tag. You may share your key tag with friends and family, but please note their redemptions come from your pool of 52 Chick-fil-A #1 meals.
- Why is there a QR code on the back of the new First 100® digital offer card?
The QR code on your digital offer card can be scanned at the register to redeem your Chick-fil-A #1 meal.
- How do I check the balance of my First 100 Card?
- To check the balance on your First 100 Digital Offer Card, please visit a Chick-fil-A Restaurant near you and ask them to scan your card. Upon scanning your card the Team Member can tell you the number of meals you have used. To determine the number of meals remaining, subtract the number you have used from 52. Unfortunately, recipients are not able to check their First 100 Digital Offer Card balance at Chick-fil-A Express or Chick-fil-A Licensed locations (such as airports, college campuses, office complexes, and hospitals, etc.) due to technology restrictions. It is also important to remember that all offers must be used by the expiration date shown on the back of your card. Unfortunately, the expiration date cannot be extended.
- What is Chick-fil-A One™?
- Chick-fil-A One is Chick-fil-A’s tiered membership program that gives guests the ability to earn points with every purchase. Members can earn points by placing a mobile order, scanning their Chick-fil-A One QR code or placing a catering order online. Points can be used to redeem available rewards and advance through tiers based on annual spend. There is no cost to join and anyone who creates a Chick-fil-A One account is eligible to participate. You can learn more on our Chick-fil-A One page.
- How do I create a Chick-fil-A One account?
You can create a Chick-fil-A One account by downloading the Chick-fil-A App or by visiting the Chick-fil-A One page. You can choose to sign-in with social or create an account with your email address. Enter the required information to complete account creation. Upon account creation, an email welcoming you to Chick-fil-A One is sent to your email address. You must verify your email address using the link in the welcome email to begin receiving benefits of Chick-fil-A One. Users with unverified accounts will not be able to use Chick-fil-A One and receive benefits. Users who create an account with Google or Facebook are already verified.
If you encounter difficulties while registering for your Chick-fil-A One account, please do the following before attempting again. First, check your internet connectivity to ensure you have a strong internet connection. Second, if you are on a mobile device, please switch from Wi-fi to a cellular connection or vice-versa. If you have an Android device with an Ad Blocker enabled, please disable this, and you should be able to log in again.
- How do I change my Chick-fil-A One account?
- If you would like to edit your Chick-fil-A One account, please sign-in by clicking here. From this page you can view and edit your profile information.
- What should I do if I cannot log in to my account?
First, please check your phone to ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
To reset your password, follow the steps below.
1. Visit www.chick-fil-a.com/MyProfile
2. Select “Edit Profile” from the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and select “change password”.
4. You will be asked to enter your current password and create a new password.
1. Select “account” from the homepage.
2. Select “Sign-In to Chick-fil-A One”
3. Tap "Forgot Password?"
4. Enter the email address associated with your account and then press “Email Reset Password Link”.
5. You will be emailed a link to reset your password. Select the link in your email to verify your account.
6. Enter and confirm your new password and then press “Submit”.
- How do I delete my Chick-fil-A One account?
- If you are Cow Calendar Card holder, member, or have funds loaded to your Chick-fil-A One account, you will need to contact Chick-fil-A CARES at 1-866-232-2040 to deactivate your account.
If you are not a Cow Calendar Card holder or member, please click here and login to your account. You can click on the Deactivate link in your account details.
- Can I see my transaction history for my account?
Yes, you can view your transaction history online or through the Chick-fil-A App. If you wish to view your transaction history online, simply visit us here and select “view transaction history”. To view your transaction history through the Chick-fil-A App, select “account” then “view transaction history”.
If you have not transacted with Chick-fil-A One to date, your transaction history will have a note stating no recent transactions.
- How was my progress converted to points?
As of August 1, 2018, any current progress earned with the old app and treat tracker, was converted to points. Points were calculated using the total dollars spent since earning your last treat and then multiplied by 10 if you are a Chick-fil-A One Member or by 12 if you were an A-List Member.
Total points earned will also include new points earned through your purchases with Chick-fil-A One since August 1, 2018. For any new purchases after August 1, 2018, you will earn 10 points per dollar spent as a Chick-fil-A One Member, 11 points per dollar spent as a Chick-fil-A One Silver Member and 12 points per dollar spent as a Chick-fil-A One Red Member. Available points can be found through the app by selecting "Rewards" or online. Points are available to use towards redeeming an available reward immediately.
- What are rewards?
Rewards can include food items you wish to redeem using your available points as well as other surprise rewards like those sent by a local Chick-fil-A® restaurant.
- How do I earn points towards rewards of my choice?
Earn points by placing placing a mobile order, online catering order, an order with the app, online, or scanning your Chick-fil-A One QR code when you make a purchase. If scanning the QR code, you may scan at the front counter or in the drive-thru. Access your Chick-fil-A One QR code through the app by selecting “Scan” or online. Point progression is based on spend. Points are updated within 1 hour of your purchase.
- Why are my total points different than my available points?
If you were a Chick-fil-A One Member prior to August 1, 2018, any current progress earned with the old app and treat tracker, was converted to points. These points can be found under your available points through the app by selecting "Rewards" or online. Total points earned includes new points earned through your purchases with Chick-fil-A One since August 1, 2018.
- How will I know when I receive a reward?
You can view your rewards at any time through the app by selecting “Rewards” then “My Rewards” or online. If you are subscribed to email, you will receive email notifications when you receive a reward from a local Chick-fil-A. If you have enabled push notifications, you may receive a push notification for any new rewards.
- How do I receive points for online catering orders?
To receive points for your online catering orders, ensure you are signed in using your Chick-fil-A One ™ account. You can sign-in before you start your order or prior to completing your order. You must be signed into your Chick-fil-A One account prior to completing the catering order to receive points for your purchase
- Can I earn points in the Drive-Thru?
Yes, you receive points for every purchase with Chick-fil-A One, including those in the Drive-Thru. You can scan your Chick-fil-A One QR code or pick-up your mobile order to receive points.
- Can I scan multiple Chick-fil-A One™ accounts during a transaction?
While it is possible for multiple Chick-fil-A One accounts to be scanned in a restaurant on a single visit to redeem rewards, only the last Chick-fil-A One account scanned will receive points for the purchase.
- How do I redeem rewards with a mobile order?
To redeem a reward when placing an order with the app, simply add the item to your mobile order. It will be listed as “free” at checkout and be redeemed automatically. You do not have to purchase any additional items to redeem a free reward. You may choose to “redeem later” by tapping the toggle on the checkout screen. Unfortunately, Cow Calendar offers cannot be combined with other types of rewards when redeeming via a mobile order. If you inadvertently redeem a reward, it cannot be re-added to your account.
- How do I redeem rewards at the register?
Rewards are redeemable for only one of the specified entrée or a la carte menu items listed in the reward. To redeem a reward at the register, order your desired reward menu item and scan your Chick-fil-A One QR code at the register or in the Drive-Thru. Access your Chick-fil-A One QR code on the ‘scan’ screen through the app or online.
- Can I choose to redeem rewards during a later transaction?
If you have an available reward, but do not want to redeem the item in your cart during the active transaction, choose to redeem the reward later on the mobile order checkout screen. Unfortunately, when scanning your Chick-fil-A One QR code, any reward matching an item within your order will be redeemed. The matching reward with the soonest expiration date will be redeemed first. If you do not wish to redeem the reward, you can opt to remove it from your order or you may ask the team member to remove your Chick-fil-A One membership ID from the transaction.
- How do I redeem Cow Calendar offers with the app?
By logging in to the Chick-fil-A App with the same credentials used to create your Cow Calendar account, your Cow Calendar offers will automatically appear within the app. These can be redeemed the same as other Chick-fil-A One rewards, by placing a mobile order or scanning the Cow Calendar QR code. The Cow Calendar Card QR Code is a different QR code than your Chick-fil-A One QR code. When placing a mobile order to redeem a Cow Calendar offer, it cannot be redeemed with other rewards.
- Where can I redeem a reward?
Rewards can be redeemed at any participating Chick-fil-A (Chick-fil-A Express and Chick-fil-A licensed locations such as those in airports, college campuses, office complexes and hospitals are excluded).
- When do my rewards expire?
Each reward has a unique expiration date. You can view expiration dates for all available rewards through the app by selecting "Rewards", then "My Rewards" or online. If a reward has expired, unfortunately, it cannot be re-added to your account.
- Can I earn points without using Mobile Pay?
Yes. Simply place a mobile order or scan your Chick-fil-A One QR code, available through the app or online at the restaurant during a purchase, and you will receive points for your purchase. You can pay for your order using your preferred method, such as credit card, cash, Chick-fil-A One funds or gift card.
- Can I receive points for my purchase if I forgot to scan my app?
- If you forgot to scan your Chick-fil-A One QR code or encountered an issue, you may request credit for a missing transaction within 7 days of the date on your receipt by visiting online. This feature is not intended as a primary method of receiving points and only supports one transaction per submission, per day, per Chick-fil-A One account. Approved requests apply to a limited number of transactions per Chick-fil-A One™ account. For security purposes, we are unable to publish the number of transactions allowed per account. Once you have exceeded the maximum number of transaction requests, you will encounter an error. We will not be able to award points for these additional requests.
You will be required to sign-in to your Chick-fil-A One account to complete the submission. All fields are required to request missing credit for a transaction. Please note that ‘Restaurant #’ must be 5-digits and if the Restaurant number printed on the receipt starts with zeros, be sure to enter those in the field. Unfortunately, we are not able to process treats requests without the following details: Restaurant Number, Order Date, Order Number, Order Method and Order Total. If you no longer have your receipt or are unable to read it, we will not be able to provide credit for a missed transaction.
- Does the purchase of gift cards count towards point progression?
Chick-fil-A Gift Cards count toward your Chick-fil-A One points when they are used, but not when they are purchased.
- Can I earn points/ redeem rewards at Licensee locations?
You may receive points and redeem Chick-fil-A One rewards at any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant, subject to availability. However, the Chick-fil-A App is not presently accepted at Chick-fil-A Express and Chick-fil-A licensed locations such as those in airports, college campuses, office complexes and hospitals. These locations are not owned and operated by Chick-fil-A Franchisees, but are operated by professional third-party food contractors. Chick-fil-A Express and Chick-fil-A licensed locations do not currently offer guests the ability to earn points or redeem rewards through the Chick-fil-A App.
- I’m having trouble redeeming my reward, What do I do?
- To successfully apply a reward to your order, please add the menu item you wish to redeem to your order as an individual item, rather than as part of a meal. When redeeming a reward via Mobile Order, verify the 'Redeem Rewards?’ banner is ‘On’ and the redeemed menu item appears with a 'FREE' icon in your mobile order cart before continuing with the order.
You cannot substitute a reward for a different menu item, but you can modify your reward with a special request such as extra pickles.
- I didn’t mean to redeem a reward. What do I do?
- We apologize that you did not intend to redeem your reward during your recent visit to Chick-fil-A. We understand a reward may be redeemed accidently when scanning the Chick-fil-A App. Currently, if you have a reward that matches a menu item you ordered, the system automatically selects the reward to redeem regardless of the card you selected in the app. The system prioritizes reward redemptions by the closest expiration date. Unfortunately, we are unable to reload redeemed rewards. If you would prefer the item not be redeemed, you can opt to remove it from your order. Placing a mobile order offers you the ability to turn off reward redemption if you order a matching product. Just change the ‘Redeem rewards’ toggle switch from ‘on' to ‘off’ when placing your mobile order.
Keep receiving points by placing a mobile order or scanning your Chick-fil-A One QR code which can be found in the 'Scan’ section of the Chick-fil-A App or online by visiting www.chick-fil-a.com/MyProfile/Points when placing your order in a Restaurant.
- How do I receive my free Chick-fil-A One™ offer?
During the promotional period:
1. Download the Chick-fil-A® App on your smartphone, available for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If you already have the Chick-fil-A® App, please ensure you have updated to the latest version.
2. Once you've downloaded or updated the app, tap on "Join Chick-fil-A One™".
3. If you have an existing Chick-fil-A One™ Account, please sign in with that email address and password or by signing in with your Facebook for Google account.
4. Because this is a local offer, Location Services must be turned on in order for you to redeem this offer. Please ensure you have allowed the app access to your device’s Location Services permissions.
For Apple iPhones, navigate to your device’s settings. Scroll down to locate the Chick-fil-A® App. Set “Location” to “While Using” or “Always”
For Android phones, navigate to your device’s settings. Locate “App Permissions”, and “Location.” Set “Location” to “On” for the Chick-fil-A® App.
5. If you are in the applicable local market, the free offer will appear on the app’s home screen. Tap “Claim”. This will load the reward onto your account. When the redemption period begins, you'll find it in your "My Rewards" section of the app. In order to see this reward, you may need to scroll through your available rewards if you have other rewards available.
- How do I redeem my free offer?
This offer can be redeemed by placing a Mobile Order or scanning your Chick-fil-A One QR code at a participating location.
Please follow the steps below in order to place a mobile order:
1. Select the free item by tapping "Redeem" underneath its picture in the app.
2. Select "Add to Mobile Order" or “Scan at the Restaurant” when presented with the options. If you choose ‘Add to a Mobile Order’, proceed to step 3.
3. Select the restaurant where you'd like to redeem your item. You can search or use the map.
4. Then choose how you'd like to receive your order. You can select "Carry Out" at every restaurant. Some restaurants offer “Curbside” or “Drive-Thru” service as well.
5. You may add any other items, like a side or a beverage, and then tap "Submit" to complete you order. Remember, no purchase is necessary.
6. When you arrive at the restaurant, tap “Prepare my order” for a Carry Out or Curbside order or follow the directions presented on your screen for a Drive-Thru order so your food is prepared hot and fresh.
- Can I redeem more than one of the free items offered?
Only one item can be received and redeemed per Chick-fil-A One™ account.
- What if I was a Chick-fil-A One™ Member before the giveaway started?
Existing Chick-fil-A One™ Members who are within the participating market area are eligible for the offer. You will need to ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the Chick-fil-A App and have allowed the app access to your device’s Location Services permissions.
- I received an email after logging into my Chick-fil-A account on www.chick-fil-a.com saying that I am now part of Chick-fil-A One™. Does this mean I received my offer?
You must claim the offer within the Chick-fil-A® App in order to receive it. The offer can be redeemed by placing a mobile order or scanning your Chick-fil-A One QR code.
- I do not wish to allow the Chick-fil-A App permissions to use Location Services on my device. Can I still receive the offer?
- No, because this is a local offer, location services must be turned on in order for you to redeem.
- When I tried to redeem my free item through mobile ordering, it still charged me for the item. Why?
Please ensure that you have not redeemed the offer on a previous visit. We may also be experiencing technical difficulties and will work to resolve these quickly.
- How can I see a list of active Chick-fil-A One™ giveaways?
Please visit here to see a list of active Chick-fil-A One giveaways in your area.
- How do I take a survey to earn a free chicken sandwich?
Chick-fil-A customer experience survey invitations appear at the bottom of receipts provided to customers after a transaction. They are provided only at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. Only surveys taken at the URL printed at the bottom of receipts are valid, authorized Chick-fil-A surveys. Feedback provided on the contact form found on Chick-fil-A.com are not customer experience surveys, and will not result in an emailed offer for a free chicken sandwich.
Survey invitations are issued on a randomized basis. Restaurants cannot control whether or not a customer receives a survey invitation. These surveys capture information about your experience and help us improve.
If you received a survey invitation on your receipt, please go to the URL shown to take the survey within two days of your visit. After two days, your survey code will no longer be valid. This timeframe ensures our restaurant Operators receive the timeliest information and feedback.
- I can't access the website to take the survey from my receipt.
We're sorry you were not able to access the CEM Survey website. Often, websites may be inaccessible due to network failure or server issues. We encourage you to try accessing the site again within two days of your visit. Also, please be certain that you are entering the website directly into your web browser's address field, and not into a search engine. Feedback from our loyal customers is the greatest tool we have for improving your experience at Chick-fil-A. If you are unable to access the website and take our survey, we encourage you to share your feedback with the Operator of the Restaurant you visited.
- I can't read my survey code on my receipt. How can I take the survey?
We apologize that you are unable to read your serial number on your printed receipt. Unfortunately, the serial number is required to participate in the survey. Feedback from our loyal customers is the greatest tool we have for improving your experience at Chick-fil-A, so if desired, we encourage you to share any suggestions with the Operator of the Restaurant you visited.
- How do I take the online survey if my code has expired?
Unfortunately, the survey must be taken within 2 days. This timeframe ensures our restaurant Operators receive the timeliest information. We hope you will be able to participate in another survey soon as we would greatly appreciate your response.
- I took the online survey but did not get my free sandwich offer yet. Where is it?
Please verify that you completed a valid, authorized Chick-fil-A customer experience survey, which is found at the URL printed on the bottom of your receipt. Chick-fil-A survey ID codes, digital coupons or QR Codes obtained from a third party (via social media sites, an internet auction site, or other outlet) cannot be verified as valid, authorized Chick-fil-A offers.
Feedback provided on the contact form found on Chick-fil-A.com are not customer experience surveys, and will not result in an emailed offer for a free chicken sandwich.
The digital offer for one free Original Chick-fil-A Chicken or Spicy Chicken Sandwich is sent via email to the email address provided after completing the survey. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive the email after completing the survey. If after 24 hours you have not received the e-mail, please check your spam, social and promotions folders; verify your Inbox is not full; ensure the e-mail account you entered is not behind a firewall.
If you still have not received your offer, please contact us.
- When does my free sandwich treat expire?
The expiration date for your treat can be found in the email with the QR code or on your Chick-fil-A One app. If you have printed your QR code but no the expiration date, a restaurant employee can scan and check the expiration date. If a treat has expired, unfortunately, it cannot be re-added to your account.
- Can I substitute my free sandwich for another menu item?
Chick-fil-A One treats are intended to give our customers an opportunity to try featured Chick-fil-A menu items. Therefore, treats are redeemable for only one of the specified a la carte products in the offer. Our system does not permit entire product substitutions.
- I took the online survey but entered the wrong email address. How do I get my free sandwich?
The digital offer for one free Original Chick-fil-A Chicken or Spicy Chicken Sandwich is sent via email to the email address provided after completing the survey. We understand that you may have entered the wrong email address. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a replacement QR code.